miércoles, 8 de junio de 2016

Goal.com !

One of the many websites that I regularly check out is Goal.com, which is dedicated to news regarding football all around the world. This site has platforms in nearly 30 countries, but I like to check out the Spanish platform, since I find it to be the most complete one. The news is divided into different sections: scores, interviews, transfers, etc.


I surf this website daily, and this helps me keep up to date on what is going on in the world of football. Likewise, Goal interviews many good players, and also has a points system where they rate each player for his playing in each game. This allows them to create a statistical database which is then used by the videogame FIFA, which is the most popular amongst football lovers. All of the above gives this website and its collaborators great recognition. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario