miércoles, 8 de junio de 2016

Madrid!

This photograph was taken by my uncle Gerardo on September 13th 2015, close to the Vincente Calderon stadium in Madrid, Spain. It is a photograph of myself and my cousin Pedro among a large group of supporters of the team Atlético de Madrid.


I like this photograph a lot because it summarizes two great experiences that I had last year. On one hand I was able to see a football match between Atlético and Barcelona, and I got to see Messi and other players like him live and this was a spectacular experience. On the other hand, I got the chance to get to know a part of my family, my uncle and my cousins, since they live in Madrid and this was my first trip to this city. I had a great time during this trip, and we shared many nice moments with them, and we created a link that was inexistent because of the great distance between us. A few months later I went to visit them again, and I hope to go back as soon as possible.

1 comentario: