miércoles, 8 de junio de 2016

Journalism!

I chose to study journalism because I have always liked to keep myself up to date on current events in Chile and around the world. Ever since I was a child I have read the newspaper and history books, and this helped me contextualize these different events. My dream job would be to write about travelling, which would unite these two things that I am passionate about.

Before starting university I had also considered studying public administration, but in the end I chose journalism because it is much more open, and there are more possibilities to grow professionally and personally.

 My university experience has been good for now, I have met many amazing people, I have become good friends with some of them, and I have learned many different things that help me be critical and see things from a different perspective.

1 comentario: